Come teach English in South Korea! Explore a country with rich heritage and traditions that is emerging as one of the world’s top tech innovated countries. South Korea prides itself on the dedication and focus geared towards education. Young Students eagerly wait to learn more about your culture, home, and anything else you have to say. Come join thousands of expat teachers for an experience of a lifetime.
We help dedicated teachers find the perfect teaching job in South Korea. With professional and experienced guidance, we will walk you through each delicate step in applying, arriving, and teaching in South Korea.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Whether you are a fresh university graduate, experienced teacher, or someone looking for a change, RDI would like to speak with you to see if teaching in South Korea is right for you.
•Individuals who want real work experience. Teaching abroad is not a “paid vacation,” but an opportunity to gain real work duties and responsibilities.
•Wanting to explore a new country. Applicant must be open minded, respectful of different cultures, and ready to live like a local Korean.
•A strong desire to teach, inspire, and mentor young Korean students. They will have nothing but respect for teachers, so only serious educators should apply.
1.Citizen from New Zealand
2. A university graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any major
3. A clean national criminal record check with no prior arrest
4. Must be available to arrive in South Korea in February, May, August, or November
5. MUST be passionate about education
• Minimum monthly salary of 2,100,00 KRW.
• Rent free studio apartment
• National Health Insurance
• Annual one month salary bonus
• Airfare reimbursement
• One week provided training
• Smart Classrooms- utilize a smart board tv in each class
• Provided award winning curriculum
• 10 days paid vacation
• All South Korean national holidays off
• Monday to Friday from 12pm to 8pm (4-6 teaching hours)
• Grading student’s online homework
• Preparing report cards.
• Attend weekly campus meetings
• Participate in monthly evaluations
• Participate in quarterly workshops
• Always provide a safe and nurturing classroom environment
Please send your resume and a recruiter will contact you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers