compensation: Compensation based on performance employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
The Online Marketing Manager is part of a growing world-wide team. She/He will be responsible for social media channels for developing leads for Online Webinars.
Basic requirements for the Marketing Management Position:
• College degree in business or marketing with an IMC background preferred.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum 1-5 year’s prior success in business.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work various social media campaigns
• Creative, imaginative leadership in social media.
• Must be able to move safely through and adapt to varied and unpredictable business environments.
• Must be able to do routine arithmetic and analysis calculations and learn about standard financial statements.
• Computer literacy.
• Mature, professional appearance.
• Little or no Travel. Must have own transportation and computer.
If you understand the value of residual income, and are self motivated to achieve unlimited sales commissions with a unique and different product that any business can use, this may be right for you.
Salary Range: $84K - $126K
Compensation depends on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities